EXIN Agile Business Professional (ABP.EN)
EXIN Agile Business Professional is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge about:
• Agile Mindset
• Facilitating Agile Culture
• Optimizing Business Value
• Expanding and Sustaining Agile in an Organization
The EXIN Agile Business Professional certification covers the knowledge and skills needed for
applying the Agile principles and mindset across the business. EXIN Agile Business Professional
certified staff members promote Agile ways of thinking and working across all areas of the
organization, including production, operation and supporting processes.
The EXIN Agile Business Professional certification is typically aimed at professionals working in
tactical level roles, with a practical understanding of the business. From this position, they provide
hands-on support to achieve optimal value from enterprise agility, and connect teams as required.
The Agile Business Professional supports the transparency necessary for an Agile culture, by using
appropriate means of measurement, visualization and communication.
EXIN Agile Business Professional certified staff members can analyze processes, products and
services to optimize business value, speed to market and quality. They have a deep understanding
of the principles in the Agile Manifesto and truly have an Agile mindset. They can apply relevant
Agile practices, that are helpful in specific situations. They help to remove impediments to a
successful Agile transition, and to achieve sustained enterprise agility.
The EXIN Agile Business Professional certification is tailored to professionals working in an Agile
enterprise or an organization undergoing an Agile transition, as well as professionals wishing to
update their expertise to reflect the market trend towards business agility.
This includes, but is not limited to:
• Professionals from different business areas, such as marketing, production, and operation
• HR Professionals
• Business development staff or business analysts
• Product managers
• (Business) line managers or team leaders
• (IT) Service Managers, Process or Service Owners
• Professionals working in Agile or DevOps teams, e.g. Scrum Masters, Product Owners,
DevOps Engineers, Tribe leaders or Squad Leaders
Requirements for Certification
• Successful completion of the EXIN Agile Business Professional exam.
• Completion of the Practical Assignments.
Accredited training is strongly recommended
|Number of questions:
|67% (20/30 questions)
|Electronic equipment/aides permitted: